CEPA EXPO 2015: Business Growth Through Aviation
The 6th Annual CEPA EXPO 2015 will be held at Prague Castle on October 14th and 15th. This venue will provide an impressive backdrop for two days of panel discussions, networking and first class social events.
The objective of the 2015 convention is to concentrate on promoting the safe and economic growth of aviation in the CEPA region, for business aviation operators, scheduled carriers, suppliers and service providers. Industry leading experts will discuss the latest market activity and share their knowledge and experience during a highly focused programme.
"CEPA EXPO is a bridge for aviation which connects East and West."
"CEPA Expo is well known for its excellent networking environment, dynamic use of technology and for holding entertaining social events."
- Future compliance requirements for aircraft & operations
- Current issues in CRM & latest safety solutions
- Regulatory and legal developments
- Operating cost control, fleet upgrading & charters
- Advancements in electronic cockpit devices
- Maintenance planning for aging aircraft
- Insurance: East – West, differences and challenges
... and more
CEPA EXPO 2015 will be held at the prestigious and dramatic Prague Castle.
The convention has been growing in popularity since its inception in 2009 and the new location has been chosen to build on the success of the previous four conventions.